Our Working Hours:
M-F: 11:30 AM - 7:00 PM, Sat.: 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM, Sun.: 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM. Continue reading for directions and parking information.
Visit our store at 104 Bank Street near Bank/Albert to make in-store purchases, pick up your online order, ask questions, or attend one of our microevents that include tastings.
Fig. 1. We offer a broad range of non-alcoholic beverages
We are located in Downtown Ottawa, only blocks away from Parliament, Bank of Canada Museum, and the historic Sparks Street pedestrian mall.
Our location in the Central Business District is ideal for visitors to Ottawa as well as residents who work and/or spend leisure time in downtown.
The area is well served by public transit (our LRT stop is Parliament), city street parking on Queen Street and Albert Street (free on weekends and after 5:30 PM on weekdays), secure bike parking, and within walking distance of much of Downtown and Centretown.
If you cannot find street parking, you will have many parking options at private lots and surrounding office buildings that include underground parking at World Exchange Plaza (free on weekends).
We offer and always have in stock a broad range of non-alcoholic beverages including:
- Alcohol free beer
- Zero alcohol wine
- Distilled non-alcoholic spirits (whiskey, gin, tequila, etc.)
If you are new to adult appropriate non-alcoholic beverages, you can try our paid in-store tasting service (to have control over what you taste), attend a free sampling event, or speak to one of our passionate colleagues. We are dedicated to making it easier to shop for adult appropriate non-alcoholic drinks and providing you with information for your purchase is one of the ways we do it.
You also have the option of following us on social media (Facebook, Instagram) for useful beverage content or attending one of our non-alcoholic cocktail recipe demonstrations and masterclass.
In our recipe and masterclasses, our mixologist demonstrates how to prepare the most popular mocktails using only non-alcoholic ingredients.
You will be surprised by how good they taste - all imitation recipes deliver the same familiar taste without alcohol! We also have a line of non-imitation and functional beverages that make phenomenal cocktails without alcohol.
How to Find Us
We are within a walking distance of any part of Downtown Ottawa. Our closest neighbour is Subway at the intersection of Albert and Bank street.
To get directions with map guidance, please use the link to the Google Map below.
Fig 2. Knyota Non-Alcoholic Drinks Store is located at the corner of Bank & Albert Street (Street View)
Public Transit: Bus Stops
The bus stops are as follows:
- Albert/Bank Street (get directions)
- Bank/Queen Street (get directions)
- Bank/Slater Street (get directions)
Public Transit: LRT
Light Rail Transit Station (LRT): Parliament (directions)
Fig 3. LRT Station at Queen Street: Walking Directions
Things to keep in mind:
- You want to stay within the 3 city blocks bound by Queen, Metcalfe, Albert and Kent.
- Turning from Bank to Albert can be a nightmare, so try to avoid it.
- Queen + Albert have street parking (free on weekends and after 5:30 pm on weekdays)
- From East: travel west on Albert and start looking for parking from Bank to Kent
- From West: travel east on Queen and start looking for parting from Kent to Bank
If you cannot find city street parking on the recommended streets, please consider parking at one of the private lots nearby and walk to the store. Here are the parking lots nearby:
- 111 Kent Street (precise ParkLink at Albert/Kent)
- 222 Queen Street (Parking Indigo at 222 Queen).
- 50 O'Connor Street (Impark Parking entrance is on Queen St. before the bus stop).
- 100 Queen Street (World Exchange Plaza is farthest but free on weekends)
Live Interactive Map
To get driving directions, click on the map below and enter your location in the 'Starting Point' field, then press the magnifying glass: